Bradenton, Fl. – The nation’s newest professional-level fastpitch organization, the Florida Vibe, is moving forward with the announcement of organizational leadership in advance of upcoming player and coaching updates, per a release that was issued on Monday.
The program’s staff is as follows:
- President – Ryan Moore
- General Manager/VP of Player Personnel – Mike Scott
- Director of Player Operations/Affairs – Lynn Hotchkiss
- Sports Information Director – Lesly Ginder
- Executive Assistant – Robin Miller
- Team Physician – Arthur Valadie M.D. (Coastal Orthopedics)
- Team Chaplain – Shelly Riker
The new team is run by many of the same leads who oversee the successful Florida Gulf Coast League, which completed its second season in 2021.
“I feel confident that the staff will be exceedingly professional as the Florida Vibe looks to its first season,” said Ryan Moore, Florida Vibe President.
“We are looking forward to growing the game and providing additional opportunities for top-level players from throughout the country.”